- This Website may be used by you in an individual capacity or as a representative of a business entity (“Users” or “you”).
- Users are entirely responsible for compliance with the applicable local laws of any country where you access the Website, including but not limited to the export and import laws of such country in relation to the materials and third-party content.
- Access to and use of certain areas of this Website may be restricted to authorized Users only. By registering for such areas of this Website, Users agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information of your personal data. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information. If you, however, have anyreason to believe or become aware of any loss, theft, or unauthorized use of your login credentials, notify us immediately. The Company may assume that any communications we receive from your email or communications that are associated with your login
credentials or your account on this Website, have been made by you unless we receive notice indicating otherwise.
- Users agree that you will not use this Website:
a. in a manner that is prohibited by any applicable law or regulation, or to facilitate the violation of any applicable law or regulation;
b. to invade the privacy of other Users;
c. to violate, plagiarize, or infringe on the intellectual property or contractual rights of any person in connection with any use of this Website;
d. to transmit unlawful, fraudulent, defamatory, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable material, or to encourage conduct that would give rise to civil liability of any matters.
- Users agree that Users will not:
e. violate or assist in violating the security of this Website, whether intentionally, grossly negligently, or otherwise;
f. impersonate Company personnel or other persons or entities;
g. use any electronic mail message, device, software of programming routine that may impair, interfere, interrupt or impose an unreasonable burden on this
h. intercept or expropriate any system, data or information of this Website; or
i. resell, assign or transfer, in whole or in part, User’s right to use this Website.
OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT & PROPRIETARY MATERIALS
- This Website contains intellectual property rights including but not limited to trademarks, copyrights and other proprietary information and materials (collectively,
“Company’s IPR”). Company’s IPR are owned or licensed by the Company and Users agree not to reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, sell, distribute, display, create derivative works from, or otherwise transmit or exploit any of such Company’s IPR without the express written consent from the Company.
THIRD PARTY SITES AND INFORMATION
- This site may link you to other sites on the Internet or otherwise include references to information, documents, software, materials and/or services provided by other parties. These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites and parties are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites, nor are we responsible for errors or omissions in any references to other parties or their products and services. The inclusion of such a link or reference is provided merely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the site or party by us, or any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
DISCLAIMER OF REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES
- You expressly acknowledge that the use of this Website is at the User’s own discretion and sole risk and that all content on the Website is provided on an “as-is” and “as available” basis without warranty of any kind or nature. The Company does not warrant or make any representations regarding the operation or use of this Website in terms of its correctness, accuracy, reliability, effectiveness, or otherwise.
- The Company does not warrant that use of this Website will be uninterrupted, timely, or error-free. The operation or the use of this Website may not be free of viruses or other harmful components, or free of defects or errors, could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and could be inaccurate or become inaccurate as a result of developments after their respective dates. The Company takes no obligation to verify or maintain the currency of such information, and such defects or errors may not be corrected timely.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, the Company disclaims any implied or statutory terms, conditions or warranties, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non- infringement.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, the Company shall not be liable to you or any third party for any damages of any kind, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, consequential damages, arising from the operation or use of this Website, whether based on contract, tort, or any other theory of liability.
UPDATES, CHANGES, AND MODIFICATIONS
GOVERNING LAW & DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- Any dispute arising in relation to your use of this Website shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the state of Delaware.